Professional mixed-use management services for spaces occupied by residential and commercial customers.
The management of mixed-use developments can be challenging
The management of mixed-use developments can be challenging and requires a delicate balance to be found between the differing needs of residents and businesses. Anstey have mastered this balance over the years and have built up years of experience working with commercial and residential customers that now live side by side in harmony.
Anstey also manage commercial developments, office spaces, retail precincts and business units
In addition to our mixed-use schemes, Anstey offer a service designed to meet the needs of stand alone commercial developments, whether that be office spaces, retail precincts, or business units.
Our residential background offers significant advantages over commercial managing agents that often suits the needs of commercial tenants better than other approaches; helping to keep costs down and public areas well presented.
Out of Hours
When issues arise out of work hours call our 24/7 Emergency Helpline.
An online area to securely view your service charge, ground rent, accounts and more.
Report a Fault
A proactive approach where your fault can be reported online and actioned to be resolved.
- Managing the development or block specific bank account
- Preparing and issuing of service charges, forecasts and year end accounts
- Collecting service charges, ground rent (if applicable) and transferring to the block or developments specific bank account
- Daily reconciliation of client bank accounts
- Debt collection and arrears collection
- Employing and consulting with property specialists such as surveyors and engineers
- Providing our out of hours and report a fault services
- Enforcing covenants and dealing with breaches of the lease
- Site visits and property inspections
- Dealing with any ad-hoc maintenance matters that arise
- Management of contractors, maintenance contracts and preparing specifications for works
- Arranging block building insurance
- Arranging public liability insurance
- Assisting with communal insurance claims
- Compliance with relevant company and property law
- Compliance with health and safety legislation
- Adhering to standards set by regulating bodies we are members for example ARMA (The Association of Residential Managing Agents)
- Arranging heath and safety and fire risk assessments of the communal areas
- Reviewing and coordinating works resulting from the undertaken assessments
- Dealing with solicitors enquiries when clients buy and sell properties (LPE1)
- Dealing with routine matters that arise whether that be in regards to general, financial or legal
- Our client portal, report a fault and out of hours’ services
It will only take a few minutes. Enter a few details and we’ll give you a tailored management quote
Get more details on a particular service or speak to someone from the new business enquiries team