Block & Estate Management has been one of our core specialisms since 2010
Anstey offers a Comprehensive Management Service
Anstey currently manage a diverse portfolio that comprises from small conversions, larger modern developments to mixed tenure blocks across the South Coast.
With Anstey having such a diverse portfolio and many years of service delivery, we have the experience and expertise to deliver our block management services effectively and efficiently and are also able to tailor our services to suit individual developments.
Out of Hours
When issues arise out of work hours call our 24/7 Emergency Helpline.
An online area to securely view your service charge, ground rent, accounts and more.
Report a Fault
A proactive approach where your fault can be reported online and actioned to be resolved.
- Managing the development or block specific bank account
- Preparing and issuing of service charges, forecasts and year end accounts
- Collecting service charges, ground rent (if applicable) and transferring to the block or developments specific bank account
- Daily reconciliation of client bank accounts
- Debt collection and arrears collection
- Employing and consulting with property specialists such as surveyors and engineers
- Providing our out of hours and report a fault services
- Enforcing covenants and dealing with breaches of the lease
- Site visits and property inspections
- Dealing with any ad-hoc maintenance matters that arise
- Management of contractors, maintenance contracts and preparing specifications for works
- Arranging block building insurance
- Arranging public liability insurance
- Assisting with communal insurance claims
- Compliance with relevant company and property law
- Compliance with health and safety legislation
- Adhering to standards set by regulating bodies we are members for example ARMA (The Association of Residential Managing Agents)
- Arranging heath and safety and fire risk assessments of the communal areas
- Reviewing and coordinating works resulting from the undertaken assessments
- Dealing with solicitors enquiries when clients buy and sell properties (LPE1)
- Dealing with routine matters that arise whether that be in regards to general, financial or legal
- Our client portal, report a fault and out of hours’ services
It will only take a few minutes. Enter a few details and we’ll give you a tailored management quote
Get more details on a particular service or speak to someone from the new business enquiries team